Saturday, January 1, 2011

第84篇~~2011!!!

HaPpY nEw YeAr 2011!!!
1st post on 2011~~XD
wish all my friends and me hv a good health~
and happy always~~XD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
new year eve~
i went back to EHPJ SWEZ do part time~
am i ok???
my him scolded me why i'm so c2p~
other ppl went to play, i went to do part time~
but i like there, i miss there so much~
excited worked at SWEZ~
i knew is damn tired~
originally RM5 per hour~
thx ANDY~~
RM7 per hour~XD
8 hours~
liked the evironment at SWEZ~XD
after worked went to Dixon's house drink~
我是酒鬼!!!XD
i think i already get drunk!!
==
waiting for the high-tea buffet~
expect~~~:P
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
shopping time!!!
with my swetty mom at Sungei Wang last Wednesday~
again~~><''''
had bought a lot of clothes for CNY~~
LOL!!!XD
feel like not enough for me~
1st day of 2011~
again to TS with Coey, Dixon, Tiong gor , my him and me~
crazy!!!!!!
人山人海!!!><'''
bought t- shirt again!!!
and my him's clothes!
NOT ENOUGH!!!XD
might go agian!!==
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
recently i have a weak body!!!
dong!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
to: someone
不要得寸进尺!!!
自己反省下!!!!
o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
别对号入座!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
chin!!!
is time to wake up lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不要在失去理智了!!!!
想好好~~~~=)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
我爱我的他!!!
我爱我的姐妹们!!!
muacksssss~~~~~~~XD
=====================================
THE END

No comments: